terms & Conditions
- WHO: TnP Cleaning Solutions is an independent, locally owned, and operated cleaning company. Our employees are fully bonded and insured. And we carry full liability, and workman’s compensation insurance and all payroll taxes are paid through the local TnP Cleaning Solutions office as staff of the company.
- UNFAIR SOLICITATION: We value our employees and pour an enormous amount of time, energy, and expense into our screening, hiring, and training process. We are proud of the fact that TnP Cleaning Solutions has a low turnover rate. Sadly, some people want quality without paying for it and attempt to undercut our efforts by trying to poach our employees, it is for this reason that both our customers and employees sign our finders fee agreement. This minimizes the risk of unfair solicitation which undermines the good experience our clients have come to expect. Please help us maintain our success by not soliciting our employees for hire directly.
- TEAM: We try to send the same person to your home each week, however, we cannot guarantee it due to illness, vacations, etc... Our main priority is to clean your home consistently and with the quality you demand, and we have systems in place to ensure this.
- CANCELLATION & SKIP FEE: In the event that you skip a scheduled cleaning, we will likely need to add time to your next cleaning to ensure that your service is great. We will let you know the additional time and fee added prior. If you cancel service with less than 24 business hours' notice will be charged $50.00. You can confirm your scheduled appointment 3 days prior by email and 1 day before by text that you receive.
- ARRIVAL TIME: We clean from 8:00 AM to 5 PM.
- KEYS: Your home must be accessible to our teams. If we are unable to access your home we will charge a lockout fee of at least $50.00.
- CLUTTER: We do ask that you provide us with a clutter-free
- SAFETY: Insurance and safety issues prohibit our teams from moving heavy objects or standing on furniture. We also prohibit our staff from handling any biohazards, including pet or human fluids, rodent feces,
mold, etc. We also are only able to use up to a 2-step ladder in your home to clean.
- SECURITY ALARMS: If your home has a security alarm, please ensure that it is turned off on the day of your scheduled clean. You may also provide us with the code and steps necessary to turn off your alarm. We will reset the alarm when we leave. However, we will not be held responsible for alarms set off by mistake.
- PETS: If you have pets, please secure them and pick up after them.
- RESCHEDULING: There may be times when the weather or illness makes it impossible for us to clean your home. Also, holidays may necessitate a schedule change. These will be the only reasons that we do not complete a clean on your scheduled day.
- PAYMENT POLICY: Payment is due on the day of each scheduled cleaning. We require a credit card to be on file (encrypted by Authorize.net) that will be billed upon completion of service.
- SALES TAX: We are required to collect sales tax on your service.
- LATE FEE: If we are unable to process the payment on your day of service, please update your credit card to remit payment immediately. If we do not receive your payment within 3 business days of your cleaning a $25 convenience fee will be added to your cleaning. If payment is not received within 30 days we will assess a $50 late fee to your account. Each month thereafter when the account is past due, an additional $50 late fee will be assessed to your account. After 90 days, late accounts will be referred to an outside collection agency.
- RETURNED CHECK FEE: A $50 fee will be charged for any
check returned by the bank.
- LOCKOUT FEE: If the team is unable to enter your home
(double-bolt locks, animals not contained, or are turned away at the door) there will be a lockout fee assessed of $50.00.
- FINDERS FEE: Unfair solicitation of TnP Cleaning Solutions
employees by trying to hire them directly for any work while working for TnP Cleaning Solutions will result in being charged a finders fee of $2,500.
- SUSPENSION OF SERVICE: If any of the above fees have not
been paid your service will be suspended until all fees have been paid in full. If service is suspended and you have not paid in full within 30 days we will consider you to have terminated service.
- COLLECTION OF FEES: In addition to any amounts owed to TnP Cleaning Solutions, you agree to be responsible for all reasonable collection and attorney’s fees we incur to bring your account current.
- CANCELING YOUR SERVICE: It is agreed that this is an at-will relationship no contract term is implied (unless you have specifically signed up for one with us separately). Services may be canceled at any time and no contract is implied. To avoid cancellation charges at least two business days' notice is required.
- DEPOSIT DUE: On Deep Cleanings and Make Ready Cleanings we ask that a 25% deposit be collected at the time of booking. It will be non-refundable.
- DAMAGES & BREAKAGE: From time to time small items will be knocked off a shelf when dusting, etc. We will provide a credit for future services for incidental damages up to $500. Damages due to negligence or malpractice on our part will be handled by our insurance provider. In addition, we will only use TnP Cleaning Solutions -approved products for cleaning your home. If you ask that we use your product, you assume all liability responsibility for any damage to your home caused by your products.
- CHANGE OF BED SHEETS: We are pleased to offer our valued customers the convenience of a complimentary bed sheet change with each visit. If you require additional bed sheet changes, we are happy to provide that service for a nominal fee of $5.00. To ensure efficient service, we kindly request that the clean sheets are left out for our team’s easy access. We appreciate your cooperation